Friday, September 22, 2006

Hello peeps!
Its been a hectic week I must say.
Alot of photos (:
Exams start next week.
First paper, Mother Tongue.
All the best to me.

Although it has been hectic,
but it was fun too! :D

Shall start off with Thurs.
Our Chinese teacher let us view a Chinese show,
rather ancient actually.
Its super nice can.
Lin fell alsleep!
>:o(

Best Buds! :D

Chinese teacher.

Laogong!

Okay,
ZL is so called "Mdm Chang".
He always moves when he's having his photos taken.
X_X

YZ the leader!
*Choo-choo!*

WHEEE!

Fell alsleep in class.
CME lessons are really really BORING.
Super boring! GRRRR..
My grandmother can even be more entertaining than you.
WAHAHAHA! =D

PT offered to accompanied us to WM.
Yep!
He keeps blabbering about his Pearlyn.
Bleh

Saw this really cute baby on the bus!

(:

Deserts galore!

PT's lunch.
Never seen before in my entire life :/

Poofs!
Dont know dont know what rice.

Pt's bad.
He made fun of one girl la.
Tsk.

Went home after that.
Was really really drained out =D

Today,
we had our F&N practical test!
Which consists of 20 or 30 percent of our EOYE :D :D :D

"1, 2, 3! You may all begin! All the best to all of you!"

I shared the same table as Lin, Jianhao & Jasmine!
Jasmine is my so called partner :D

My cards (:

Started shelling the prawns,
removed their shit.
Lol.
Boiled the prawns & mushrooms,
cutting the baguette,
spreading the baked beans,
& it goes on & on & on :D

Okay,
I must admit.
I've spent loads of time on the prawns.
:/

I cut myself thrice,
burnt myself twice.
HA HA HA.
I even touched salt when my wounds are present!
Ouch

Finshed up my strawberry smoothie quickly.
Its hard to get the taste right,
especially when its super sour.

TAADDDAAAA!!
*Click to view full image*

My own creation!
Yummy! :D :D :D

Healthy fried rice!

Bread-fast.
I didnt name it, my sister did (:

Iced strawberry smoothie!

Loads of people were queueing up to take their lovely photos.
I cut their queue.
HAHAHA :D

Faizal told me to serve it on his desk.
Brrr..
Creepy.

If ya'll are wondering whats the peppers for,
its for putting the sauces.
Green pepper = Chilli
Yellow pepper = Tomato.
They all said that Im creative :D :D

Washing up was the WORSE part ever.
Our basin got choked thrice.
I had to put my hand into the murky water to unclog it.
Yucks!
Went up to 3/6 to call the guys to come & finished up my food.
Cos I didnt bring enough containers.
Ate everything.
Washed up.
Went back to class carrying all the heavy blender & yada yada.

Skip skip skip.

Went over to Lin's place after that.
WEEE!
Saw Taufik's photo on 7-Eleven's front door.
Stopped at Cheers to get a few stuffs.
Then we're all talking about how Hady or Jonathan will win.
& the winner's photo will be put up at Cheers.
HAAAAA
Jonathan will definately win! :D :D

Chatted.
I love hanging out with them!
Jie fell alsleep on the floor,
replacing the pillow with a bolster :D
While I played with Pf's phone.

BEFORE!

AFTER!
A Joyce's creation! =D
Editted*

I shall end my post with my bestie.

Have a good day people!
Dont be moody nor stressed up!
:D :D :D :D

No comments: